We believe Meetups are an incredibly powerful tool for building communities and promoting machine learning; if you already have a Meetup or if you want to start one, consider joining our network by writing us - we can help you get started, find sponsorings, and promote your events successfully.
Thanks to many members, we organize (or help in organizing and promoting) a growing network of technical communities, including:
- The Machine Learning Meetup in Bari, organized by Stefano Franco with IAML and Alumni Mathematica.
- A local chapter of R-Ladies in Bari, an organization devoted to promoting gender diversity in the R community, co-promoted by Giovanna de Vincenzo and Francesca Lamontanara.
- Continual AI, a community focused on continual and lifelong learning, with home in Bologna, launched by Vincenzo Lomonaco.
- Always in Bologna we support Data Science Bologna, aiming to build a network of professionals in the city through regular events and their blog.
- Machine Learning Catania in Sicily, organized by Niccolò Annino, Luca Naso, Alfio Palermo and Carmen Russo with the support of multiple associations and companies.
- The Data Science Seed Meetup in Genoa, organized by Marcello Morchio to put in touch companies and talents and launch the Data Science Seed initiative.
- Machine Learning Milan, one of the largest (and newest) communities in Milan centered around ML, co-organized by Matteo Ronchetti and Marco Scaravelli.
- In Parma, we promote Data Science & Artificial Intelligence in Parma, a community to gather experts in Emilia-Romagna with recurrent events.
- In Rome, we run the Machine Learning & Data Science Meetup (click here for a list of past events), organizing monthly events in LUISS EnLabs in the AperiTech network promoted by Codemotion.
- Together with Norman Di Palo and Damiano Gambitta, we also recently co-launched TensorFlow x Rome Meetup, the first vertical community devoted to TensorFlow.
- In Turin, Pier Paolo Grassi, Mauro Mulatero and Roberta De Filippo run the Machine Learning Meetup.
- In Verona, Cesare Montresor and Fabio Dal Forno run Tarallucci, Vino and Machine Learning, organizing both events and weekly study groups.
We send a monthly newsletter with updates on initiatives sponsored by us or indicated by our members, and general news about machine learning in Italy and worldwide. Check out the last emails we sent:
We organize codelabs on machine learning and deep learning technologies around Italy. To learn more about our current and past events, check out our EventBrite page:
Speaking & Mentoring
We are active speakers and mentors in Italian events on machine learning and artificial intelligence, including tech conferences, AI hackhathons, workshops, and more. Check out our home page for a selection of events we are currently active in. If you would like our help or contribution for your own ML event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Driven Innovation (Rome, May 2018)
Codemotion Rome 2018 (Rome, March 2018)
Converge Conference & Hackathon (Milan, January 2018)